Businesses looking for a hard-working color inkjet all-in-one shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why Brother offers the MFC-J6920DW. It provides the Ultimate Combination for business: a high-end, business-quality feature set, completely intuitive operation, and increased productivity. The MFC-J6920DW also provides low-cost printing, thanks to the availability of Super High Yield Replacement Ink Cartridges4 that print approximately 2,400 black pages and 1,200 color pages.
The MFC-J6920DW boasts fastest in class print speed1, so you’ll get your documents when you need them at up to 35 ppm color or 27 ppm black5. Plus you’ll enjoy the added convenience of time-saving, 2-sided printing, and single-pass duplex scanning and copying.
Whether you’re using the machine’s 11” x 17” scan glass, printing from the dual paper trays, or copying, scanning or faxing from the up to 35 sheet automatic document feeder, you’ll appreciate just how simple it is to produce and share oversized documents.
The MFC-J6920DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled Smartphone or tablet and the MFC-J6920DW, so you can print or scan - without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials!2 The MFC-J6920DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via6: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct, that allows you to print wirelessly from PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
The MFC-J6920DW comes with a suite of Brother Cloud Apps2 that you access directly from the machine’s TouchScreen Display. You’ll be amazed by the functionality of these document management and sharing apps:
You can also access popular web services directly from your internet-connected MFC-J6920DW from the TouchScreen Display using the Web Connect7 interface. Upload to or download from specific web services without using a computer.
Innovative Landscape Print Technology, which stores and feeds paper into the machine in landscape orientation allows Brother to deliver the Ultimate Combination of features for business in a machine with a sleek design in a smaller footprint.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with printers and all-in-ones that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. But our commitment doesn’t stop there: we offer a 2-year limited warranty on the MFC-J6920DW and stand behind your purchase with phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
|Max Print Speed||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)|
|Other Features||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||NFC Capable2, Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass|
|Media Card/ Pict Bridge||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes|
|Networking||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen|
|Paper Capacity (max.)||250||500||500|
1. Based on competitive in-class inkjet models with an estimated street price under $300. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third party industry sources as of February 2013.
2. See brother.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.
3. Requires Internet connection. See www.brother.com for more details.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. ISO print speed based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.brother.com/printspeed for details.
6. Requires a connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.
7. Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.brother.com for more details.