The MFC-J825DW is a compact inkjet with a 3.3-inch web connect touchscreen interface. It makes a great addition to a small or home office with easy access to Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts. You can also print directly onto printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs without hassle.
Featuring a unique decorative lid, the MFC-J825DW is easy to use and enables you to print, copy, scan, and fax from multiple computers on a network using the wireless or wired Ethernet connection. Help save paper with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, and enjoy the convenience of unattended faxing, copying, and scanning up to 20-page documents using the automatic document feeder.
The MFC-J825DW offers a sleek and stylish design that complements any home or small office environment. Four dedicated function keys allow you to easily switch between fax/copy/scan and the PhotoCapture Center with the press of a button.
Utilize the power of your wireless network while reducing the number of cables in your home office. Wireless networking enables others to share the Multi-Function Center on the network. The SOHO Series Multi-Function Center Machines are Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n certified and are compatible with new routers with ‘n’ technology, allowing for faster data transfer between your PC and printer router. These models are still compatible with older routers that offer b/g technology.
The MFC-J825DW supports wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace. Brother Web Connect enables you to upload and download files to specific web services without using a computer. Access your Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts via the web connect touchscreen interface. Mobile printing will allow you to print from your mobile device on the go.10.
Customize and print professional looking discs. Your Brother machine can print directly on printable disc media, including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, and Blu-ray Disc. There are three ways to print on printable disc media:
Help reduce your printing costs with high yield LC Series Ink Cartridges. All Brother Inkjet Multi-Function Center machines are equipped with a four-cartridge ink system. This means you only have to change the specific color cartridge that needs to be replaced, instead of having to discard an entire set of ink cartridges. This helps to reduce waste and save you money.
Plus, the MFC-J425W's "N in 1" printing and copying option allows you to print several pages onto one, and Ink Save Mode is used when printing draft documents.
MFCJ825W; LC71 Series Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); CD-ROM- Assembly for Windows and Mac; Disc Tray; User’s Manual; Quick Setup Guide; Telephone Line Cord
|Maximum Print Speed||33ppm / 26ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm|
|Maximum Input Paper Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"|
|Media Card / Pict Bridge||No||Yes||Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes|
|Networking||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n) or Wired Ethernet networking||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||1.9-inch Color LCD Display||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen|
1. ISO speeds based on ISO / IEC 24734 (print) or ISO / IEC 24735 (copy using ADF). PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. See www.brother-usa.com/printspeed for details.
2. Resolutions are listed horizontal by vertical dpi.
3. See www.brother.com for details and availability. The iPhone App Store, Android Market, and Microsoft Marketplace are not available in all countries. Supports PDF and JPEG formats. Windows Phone 7 does not support PDF printing.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. Cables not included.
6. Helps save ink by outlining images for draft printing.
7. Based on ITU-T Test Chart No. 1 at standard resolution with MMR compression.
8. Black and white only.
9. PC-Fax send only for Mac users.
10. See System Requirements and more details at www.brother.com.
11. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO 24711. For more page yield information see www.brother.com/pageyield.
12. Borderless not available on duplex. Minimum default margins 0.12-inches on all sides.