When phone design technology was still in it's infancy. The Trimline Phone was designed as an improvement to the Princess Telephone back in cc 1965.
It was designed like non-other before it, "Sleek & Sassy". The dial pad was moved from the base of the Princess Telephones to the handset, to make it easier to manage calls, muting, flash and redialing, etc...
Made of ABS Plastic, (American Bell Standard), for it's strength, flexibility, machinability, and higher temperature resistance, you'll enjoy many years of convenient use from your iSoHo Phone.
Useful Benefits & Features of Landline Phone:
- 3 Year Replacement/Repair Warranty
- Corded Telephones Desk Or Wall Mountable Home Phone.
- Fully Modular
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Last Number Redial
- Lighted Keypad
- Ringer On/Off Switch
- Stylish Big Button
- Made of ABS Plastic, (American Bell Standard)
- Color Classic Bone Ivory
- FCC Approved
Did you know?
- The Trimline Telephones Nickname was "Manhattan Model"...
- The original Trimline Phone, in 1965, only had 10 buttons. The # and * buttons were added later.
3 Year Replacement/Repair Warranty, no question asked - The only ONLINE Guarantee like it, TO DATE, on similar phones!
Order your Trimline Phone today - for your home or office!
Optional 15ft and 25ft Matching Colors Handset Curly Cords available by clicking the "USA Trading Depot" Link above...